There are just so many little things to keep track of when you’re expecting. Just remember: “There’s a chart for that.”
1. Use this chart to gauge how much exercise is appropriate during pregnancy.
2. Practice your posture.
4. The bare necessities (also, what to ask for on your baby registry).
5. Learn how to swaddle the babe.
6. What to eat while breast-feeding:
Because certain foods can cause indigestion and gas for baby AND mom.
7. A simple child-harness safety guide:
8. More tips for a rear-facing car seat:
10. Baby reflexology guide:
Even if you don’t believe in this stuff, it never hurts to try when you’re at wits’ end.
11. Sizing charts for popular baby clothing brands makes shopping infinitely easier:
12. A simple nutrition guide:
13. Teething chart:
Now you know what those teeth are/should be doing.
15. What your baby is communicating to you:
16. A newborn survival guide: