One of the great things about having a high-powered blender is your ability to blend peanuts into fresh, homemade peanut butter in a matter of seconds.
With just one ingredient and no preservatives, you can feel good about enjoying this peanut butter. For a sweeter variation, try substituting one cup of honey roasted peanuts.
- Roasted, unsalted peanuts – 3 cups
- Pour all of the nuts into the container and secure the lid.
- Turn the blender on at a low speed and slowly increase the speed to high.
- Once on high speed, push the nuts down into the blades until it is fully blended, typically 45-60 seconds. (If you prefer a chunky consistency, blend for a shorter time.)
- Enjoy immediately while warm for a special treat or can be stored in an airtight container, in the refrigerator, for up 3-4 months