Youve been religiously exercising sweating it out at the gym and on the track five to six times a week. Eliminate added sugar The fastest way to burn belly fat is to eliminate any added sugar in your diet, especially in the form of empty liquid calories, says. Its not going to be easy, but youve got to cut out the 41 teaspoons of sugar you dont need in your diet.
1. Eliminate added sugar “The fastest way to burn belly fat is to eliminate any added sugar in your diet, especially in the form of empty liquid calories,” says. It’s not going to be easy, but you’ve got to cut out the 41 teaspoons of sugar you don’t need in your diet.
2. More produce and protein at your meals Unsurprisingly, eggs, white meat poultry, lean beef, salmon, soy products – and loads of veggies – will put you on the right track.
3. Eat bread only after intense exercise. Limit your non-veggie carb intake – think bread and whole grains – to within a few hours after intense exercise when your metabolism is still humming.
4. Satisfy your sweet tooth with fruit. Replace sweet treats like cookies or ice cream with fruit as a nightly dessert so you don’t fall off the wagon. Try frozen banana with some unsweetened yogurt.
5. Look at your training Nothing wrong with long runs. But don’t forget to spice up your routine with whole-body resistance workouts, interval training and active recovery work. They sizzle fat faster than lard on a scorching hot wok.